$1,100 Stimulus Check Application Deadline Is Approaching in Just 4 Days. Why You Should File Your Tax Return ASAP!
There is still time to claim your Golden State Stimulus II payout during the last round of distribution.
California residents have until February 15 to file their tax returns in order to get up to $1,100 in state stimulus checks.
To be eligible for either the Golden State Stimulus I or II checks, California residents must have lived in the state for more than half of the 2020 tax year and earned less than $75,000 in 2020.
If you qualified for both stimulus programs and applied for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) by October 15, you have until February 15, 2022 to file your tax return and get the money.
With only four days until the deadline, now is the time to file your 2021 tax return in order to get $600 + $500 for dependents.
Up to 100,000 Additional Californians Are Expected to Get Stimulus Checks by the End of the Month
Payments are mailed using the last three digits of your ZIP code on your 2020 tax return.
During the outbreak, people of California were granted two state stimulus programs:
- Golden State Stimulus I and Golden State Stimulus II are two separate stimulus.
- According to the public affairs office, the state has granted over 8.2 million stimulus payments worth $5.9 billion since August.
- Around 98 to 99 percent of stimulus cheques have been given
- In February 2022, Find Out if You Are Eligible for Further Stimulus Payments.
- There Are Still Funds Available for the Fourth Stimulus Check, and a Petition Online to Get $2000 Is Moving Forward
- Find Out if You Are Eligible for a $5,000 Stimulus Payment Available to American Families!
Check Your Status and Learn How Much Stimulus Money You Are Eligible for at the California Franchise Tax Board
This is the last month to apply for up to $5,000 in stimulus funds.
There are three scenarios in which you may get a fourth government stimulus payment in 2022.